Windshield crack needs repair

westslope

I hear horror stories from people about ICBC but I have personally had pretty good experiences. I have no idea what rates are in other places but I think I pay 75 per month for full coverage with comprehensive coverage with my pathfinder and for my 240sx its only 69 per month. I find that pretty reasonable personally. I believe adding comprehensive was only a couple dollars more per month with is enough for my peace of mind.

I had a minor accident at 60km an hour or so and ended up with a 45 000 $ cheque for some back pain I was having. Personally I have found the service to be great from them but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

What do you pay for insurance where you guys are at for full coverage with comprehensive?

Update: Had the windshield replaced at Whatcom Windshields on the north end of Bellingham, WA. Small independent shop with track record, web-site and the cheapest price. Worked out great. We yacked away and I was leaving 40 minutes later with instructions to remove the tape on the top section a few hours later (and before crossing the border back into Canada). Ended up with a pale blue/green tint. Looks great. Don't notice it most of the time. No scratches!

Also had a close look at the inside of the front window pillars. No rust to be seen. Zero.

And then I went to 3 stores looking for 36 X 36 pants. No satisfaction. 44 X 30? No problem. Huh?