LONG awaited pictures....

mattyrides07

... PS those new HID Sylvania's I bought last month blew out tonight- AT THE SAME TIME! I had the receipt so I was able to exchange them instantly. Anyway, here are some pics of my Pathy AFTER I Installed the NX4 spacers...

Before

IMG049.jpg

After

IMG022.jpg

IMG061.jpg

IMG052.jpg

Edited by mattyrides07

Me next to a newer model "Stock" Pathy

IMG_20111209_120621.jpg

IMG_20111209_120636.jpg

IMG_20111209_120643.jpg

IMG_20111209_120657.jpg

IMG_20111209_120711.jpg

Running my dog, Mable we ran into these...

IMG050.jpg

And here's because I have faith my Dodgers are going to kill it this season!

254286_1905630953094_1011360061_32120572_3010844_n.jpg

Edited by mattyrides07

Running my dog, Mable we ran into these...

IMG050.jpg

HOLY fskc!!! Elk? Moose? What are these???? They sure ain't some regular deer we have down here. That's ridiculous. ELK??! Where does this guy live?? Oh, Alaska. Alright, seems normal.

What kind of coil springs are you running?

I'm running the AC lift... I'd look into OME though simply because of the HORRIBLE customer service at 4x4parts.com

sweet looking R50!!!! are you just running the spacers or do you have a lift?

see ^^^^ or look at my signature... I have a 2" coil lift and NX4 spacers

HOLY fskc!!! Elk? Moose? What are these???? They sure ain't some regular deer we have down here. That's ridiculous. ELK??! Where does this guy live?? Oh, Alaska. Alright, seems normal.

It's a momma and baby moose. Seeing wildlife is VERY easy here. It's almost harder to NOT see it. I've stationed up here since July 2008. This summer was amazing for our kayaking adventures too- we had two humpback whales play around within 50' of our kayak's (the girls were all terrified, but us guys were trying to get closer) while we were in Resurrection Bay! I've had Orcas swim underneath our chartered boat, seals beg for food on kayak adventures, Beluga whales swim by in packs, and TONS of sea otters to stare at. On a normal day of running I will see Arctic Foxes, moose, and eagles. With Alaska's over 3 million lakes, I see beavers fairly regularly too. I've only seen 5 black bears, and one brown bear (but the brown bear was from a distance while I was driving on the highway). Alaska is truly The LAST Frontier. I believe everyone who is into hunting, fishing and nature should ABSOLUTELY come up here at some point in their life.

2 Reasons to go to Alaska-

1) No handgun carry permit required to CC

2) The scenerey/wildlife.

Oh, nice r50 btw, looks good :)

1) The no permit to carry concealed is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

2) It is the MOST beautiful place on Earth!

THANKS for the compliments guys! I'll snap some more after I get my rear bumper made and put on

Edited by mattyrides07