Creaking drivers side when steering

NextToAlaska

So just recently theres been a noise when i turn my truck left or right, The sharper i turn the quieter it gets though.

Only things i could think of were Ball Joints or CV's, Going to pull them off tonight, Anyone ever encounter this before?

Would checking the power steering pump be a good idea to?

Thanks

sounds like bolts on the front subframe near the lower control arm mounting point are loosening up. Common issue. Get a torque wrench and tighten them. I want to say the spec is 140ft-lbs, but I'd doublecheck the service manuals(they are stickyed somewhere on the forums here). I'd hate for you to break one by overtightening.

This is an R50 (according to the profile). Check your steering rack bushings, as well as ball joints for play. Otherwise, it could be the strut bearings (top of the struts) or even the strut tower corrosion issue for which there's a recall.

Basically, jack the truck up, put it on stands, and have someone turn the wheel left and right, while you poke around underneath for the sound.

So its been raining, and raining, and raining here all week, until yesterday night! So I went out and finally took a look for that creaking sound. I'am quite positive that its my ball joints being worn and not having any grease in them anymore. Sadly I have to buy new ones as mine dont have grease nipples =(