Wiper mist feature

JamesRich

Do any of the WDs have intermittent wipers with mist position where you just push it up and it springs back? I got used to this on my titan when you just need the wipers every now and then. On the pathy I have to just turn them on and right back off. It would be nice to be able to swap a switch from maybe a newer WD.

James

cant just pull it forward really quick? it shouldnt make the sprayer activate if you do it fast enough... i do it a lot. or as stated i sometimes just pull it down and push it back up...

your sprayer works first so that normally don't work kyle. you must have a leak or a delay in your wiring.

It seems to me that all w/d21's the have the intermittent option do not have the single wipe option.

My 94 is intermittent.

My 89 is single wipe.

cant just pull it forward really quick? it shouldnt make the sprayer activate if you do it fast enough... i do it a lot. or as stated i sometimes just pull it down and push it back up...

Every d21 I've had and WhiteOwl if you pull for the washers will only activate the washer pump. I can empty the bottle out and never get 1 wipe.

Every d21 I've had and WhiteOwl if you pull for the washers will only activate the washer pump. I can empty the bottle out and never get 1 wipe.

Same with my R50, but in my case it seems to be a malfunction with the front wiper amplifier which is built in to the combination stalk - not as a separate "box" in the engine bay as earlier R50s have. The rear wiper wipes when I use either of the "spray" settings on the rotary switch thing, but that has its own separate amp in the rear driver's side cargo trim area.

So I guess that's a negative, only the newer R50s came with intermittent and the mist feature. Kind of sucks when you get spoiled to certain options and then have to do without.

James