Lift Complete

Joel97R50

I installed my springs and new tires last night.

OME HD up front and MD in the rear

Pathfinder ATR 32 11.50 R15s with 3.5 backspacing.

Sadly I was so excited to get started I forgot to take before measurements.

Here is s a few before pics.

IMAG0166.jpg

100_0589.jpg

Edited by Joel97R50

Ok and now for the after pics. I am very happy with the outcome.

Springs were $330 shipped from rugged rocks

Tires I found on craigslist. I paid $300 with the rims!

IMG_20110814_161133.jpg

IMG_20110814_161024.jpg

IMG_20110814_161015-Copy.jpg

IMG_20110814_161008-Copy.jpg

IMG_20110814_160944.jpg

Edited by Joel97R50

What size tires? Any rubbing?

Pathfinder ATR 32 11.50 R15s with 3.5 backspacing.

Yeah I have slight rubbing up front on sharp turns right now. I just need to get under there and remove the mud flaps and modify a couple of the plastic pieces. Other then that they fit like a Glove.

looks good reminds me of mine in the beginning!!

I cannot wait till I can post pics like yours lol! I am a few mods away from that though.

Edited by Joel97R50

Very Nice! What are the wheels? If I'm not mistaken, I'd say the were 10" wide. Looks good! Love the lip!

Jose

Close!! 15 x 8.5 Rims.

Thanks!

Edited by Joel97R50

Nice job! Did you do it yourself? Not a big fan of the wheels, but to each their own. LOVE the black paint!

Yeah I did it with a buddy. took about 6 hours. Mostly due to us wanting to pass out half way through. I live in Phoenix.

Well done man! Looks good! Excited to see what she can handle now with the extra inches??

Yeah I really am. I want to get at least the mid skid plate and a set of rock sliders on it before I get too bold though.

I'm still working to save up and get that lift, but my sliders have saved me from some carnage already. Definitely a wise investment!

I can imagine. I just need to learn how to weld or find a shop in town to throw them on.

I worked with a local guy that I found on craigslist, Cheap prices, and good quality work! (plus no shipping/handling)

That might be something I look into. There is a number of 4x4 shops in town.

Thank you. I need to take measurements this week. The one bad thing is with the tires being used I am not sure how long they have been sitting. I had a blow out last night on one and already had to replace it. So I will probably wind up replacing them all at some point. The cool thing is the truck barely budged when the tire blew. I was doing over 50 mph too. These springs are working out quite nice.

Finally got the fenders up front cut. Took about 2 inches off on each side. I have complete clearance all the way around now. I also measured. Truck sits at 35 and 1/4 inches from ground to fender now at all 4 tires.