cheapest coil springs

Hey guys i have been looking around for good quality (cheap price wise) coil springs for my r50 pathy. I have checked all the popular sites and so far the cheapest coil spring package is the Old Man Emu coils. I know AC sells a set of 4 for 360 but i'm not so sure i want to pay that yet if i can either find them else where for cheaper or a different brand of coil spring with the same specs.

Thanks guys

Edited by Silverfox03

What I wanted to say but, he asked for cheapest.

Ahhhh $#@! ... go with the AC's! :new576:

thamks for the help guys im gonna order some other things first that are higher on my priority list but will put some photos up of the pathy once she is headed skyward;)

Edited by Silverfox03

• 4 months later...

Ironman. $230 for a set.

http://www.ironmandealer.com.au/pathfinder50.htm

But not as high of a lift.

Jose

OK, question period. My 04 the fender at the back measures about .5" lower than the front. What I Was thinking was coil spacers for the rear (2") but can't find them anywhere. Would the Ironman coil springs (or AC), stock shocks, and a 1" strut spacer in the front make a good look? From Innovazn post on the lifts available he states new shocks are not required?

I, as many, don't have a lot of money to throw at this project, but want some lift so this thing doesn't look like a van.

I'm going to stick with my 245/75/16 duratracs unless 1.5" wheel spacers will let me fit the 265/75/16 on stock wheels.

• 1 month later...

Ironman. $230 for a set.

http://www.ironmandealer.com.au/pathfinder50.htm

But not as high of a lift.

Jose

I haven't yet to find one pick of an R50 lifted with Ironman! I can get them local here for $185/pair. Something tells me If I have to order in AC and ship across border, i'll be in the $500 range or more.

For a guy keeping stock struts I might be better off with the 35mm Ironman!

For a guy keeping stock struts I might be better off with the 35mm Ironman!

We are all running stock (stock specs) struts. The only reason to replace them is because it makes sense to swap them out while the springs are off. Mine had 150,000+ miles on them so I went ahead and replaced them.

4x4 lowerring coils are worth the $400

and knowone else makes them to lower... so you kinda have to

I love mine :crossedwires:

well I guess I will have to try them. And your lowered qx4 pic kinda convinced me to try them lol. looks really good lowered.

4x4 lowerring coils are worth the $400

and knowone else makes them to lower... so you kinda have to

I love mine :crossedwires:

well I guess I will have to try them. And your lowered qx4 pic kinda convinced me to try them lol. looks really good lowered.