1995 SE 4x4 - original window sticker

mickyficky

Wow. So take away the 1259.00 for leather and 150 for Cali emissions, and thats probably about what my 94 cost when new. Im curious about what other vehicle classified under special purpose vehicle for that year got 28-29 MPG. 4 Cylinder Passport?

I have my window sticker on my 95 xe. I think mine 29k and change. Also have all the manuals and booklets and even have the port inspection paperwork. Will post them this weekend( it's at work)

yea, I was pretty shocked at the price too, but I assume that the SE has something to do with it. A lot of the items under the standard "comfort and convenience" are SE or LE items and the bigger wheels and tires are too. I wonder what the absolute base model Pathfinder xe was is 95, probably 25k or so. I remember looking at a new pathfinder in ~2004 and it was about 32k, but I guess the difference is that the WD21's are better!

@Warehouserat - glad I could help....I always like to back a guy up who's GF is calling BS! :friday:

Yep, someone else recently posted their sticker. k9sar and $32k IIRC...

Yeah, I bought my second one for about 10% of new sticker price when it was 14 years old. Still less than 100k on the clock, a hell of a deal for what you get if you ask me.

B

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a sticker for a 94 SE

Comparison:

1994 Prices

Base 26,349

Off Rd. 750

Leather 1,255

AC 995

Dest. 380

94 Total Not including CA Emission: $29,729

95 Sticker total: $31,791

Wow! The base went up by $2,000 in 95.

http://www.ozarkautos.com/htm/sold/94%20Pathfinder/0810022.jpg

6016065758_1d7cf982be.jpg

Edited by jwblue

Wow. So take away the 1259.00 for leather and 150 for Cali emissions, and thats probably about what my 94 cost when new. Im curious about what other vehicle classified under special purpose vehicle for that year got 28-29 MPG. 4 Cylinder Passport?

What did you pay exactly before taxes for that 94?

Did it have leather?

• 2 weeks later...

These were the most expensive trucks on the market when they were new. Were they worth it? Every single penny! Compared to all the other garbage of the 80s and 90s these trucks were pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...