Returning to the land of Taco Bell and 24 hour Walmart

HydroCeramics

The Army is done with me and I am done with it. Three years go by quick, especially when spent in Germany. Time to take advantage of that GI Bill and the ability to list "former defender of freedom" on my resume. First step is to place my arse in the loving drivers seat of a beautiful Pathfinder! (Anybody selling??? :rolleyes: ) After three years I hope the trails of SW Washington have recuperated and are prepared for my arrival. I would just like to say hello again to the NPORA community and express how much I have missed you all!

Ho!! I recall when you 'left'!! Three years already?? :blink:

Actually, I have seen a few Pathfinders for sale up in your area lately so check out the classifieds here and then craigslist.

Welcome back Bud!! :beer:

B

Yeah, I've seen a couple around. But buying from NPORA would significantly cut down on the risk of buying a piece of crap. I found Kyle94's on the Portland CL. I offered him a free case of Bavarian brewskis to hold onto it until my arrival :friday:

feel free to drop his brew on my doorstep via parachute or other over complicated means :sleeping:

Welcome back though and thanks for your service :beer: ... and watch where you sit if you ride in Kyles truck, couple things to keep in mind... he really likes George Michael, is a real life version of Butters, and used to have the user name "SexJelly" :chairfall:

buying from NPORA would significantly cut down on the risk of buying a piece of crap

Yes, cut down, not remove it so still be careful. I'd recommend you take a little time to look for a low mileage unit. A friend of mine just bought one yesterday, a 91 in fairly good shape with some aftermarket goodies and 135k miles for $2100 so the deals are out there...

B

Well, with a user name like SexJelly I can only imagine the stains on that Pathfinder's upholstery. Just kidding, Kyle. Since you've declined my off of free beer I'll just have to hope your rig is still around when I return.

@Kingman - Probably gonna spend some time in Battle Ground under ma and pa's roof until I can get a job and afford to either get my own pad or move in with a buddy. Probably in Vancouver either way. Oh, and details on the pretty blue Pathfinder!

I am definitely down for hitting some trails with you guys. And I can't buy Pretty Blue for two reasons: first the hippies make me go through emissions and second how can we go wheeling if I buy your rig??? :tongue:

I've been eye-balling a few Portland and even some Seattle CL ads. I'll make my sister drive me near and far to find the proper Pathfinder. I got lucky with the last until... well... I hope she's happy with her new owner... damnexgirlfriendsandstupidmefortrustingthem!!! :angry:

If you're looking at one in the Seattle area that's a 4-door XE with 160k... yeah, no-touchy. :D

I'm always down for some brewskies, and I'm in BG all the freaking time...

You're a year too late else ida sold you Mini Me for a good price :-(

thanks for your service :beer: i have a friend in afghanistan right now. she did 2 tours in iraq too...... i miss her bunches.

hope you find a nice pathy!

Welcome back! Thank your for your service!

Glad to hear you want back into the Pathfinder family! Say, how much do you want to spend? I have been kicking around the idea of selling mine, well, for the greater good as they say(my family is expanding). Your are not too far away, and are welcome to come take a look and talk me into it.

Derek

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I don't want to buy a member's only rig. I remember how empty I felt inside when mine was gone and I'd hate to put another soul through the torment. I'm looking to spend no more than $3000. I want to find something that is for the most part unmodified. I want to make my Pathy my own by doing major mods myself. I did lurk your profile page and read your rig's specs though, Derek; similar to how I want to build mine.

Well, I thought I would offer. When you get your rig, your welcome to come up and take a peek at mine for ideas and whatnot. You should be able to find a pretty decent unmolested rig for 3k.

I wouldnt mind selling it to a memeber so much. If I do sell him, I dont really forsee disappearing from around here. Plus, it would be interesting to see what someone else might do to him, good or bad.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder