Rear swaybar removal

fusion

Maybe someone who has removed their rear swaybar can offer some insight for me? I know there has been discussion regarding how much it affects the handling/bodyroll and I am comfortable with that issues but what I am trying to balance that against is just how much more articulation taking it out creates?

Taking it out creates ALOT of flex/articulation. I haven't had mine in for 4 years now, and I just beefed up the front swaybar with some Moog swaybar end links. Having the sway bar connected limits your flex.....

6.jpg

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

154854_10150125411286102_607666101_7687120_2013809_n.jpg

59888_155952274432507_100000532063841_388266_7194669_n.jpg

Taking it out creates ALOT of flex/articulation. I haven't had mine in for 4 years now, and I just beefed up the front swaybar with some Moog swaybar end links. Having the sway bar connected limits your flex.....

:coolpics:

OK, mine is coming out, asap....

And if you dont feel ubcomfortable with taking it completely out then KRFabs makes some quick disconnects for the rear sway bar so you can connect it back when your done. I have had mine out for awhile now and don't see myself putting it back with the disconnects but to each their own.

And if you dont feel ubcomfortable with taking it completely out then KRFabs makes some quick disconnects for the rear sway bar so you can connect it back when your done. I have had mine out for awhile now and don't see myself putting it back with the disconnects but to each their own.

How does it feel on the freeway? I've had the front off all summer then put it back on in Aug, but it feels sketchy enough with the 33's. I should just take it off and see I suppose..

Take the rear off for sure! The front will do pretty much nothing. Stupid IFS doesn't allow for much movement up front. Keep in mind, you're not driving a race car. (Although some people on here will disagree)