Crotch shot

94 Pathy

Just got done replacing the knock sensor on my Pathy. :bounce: A couple days later the Pathy stalled & would start. :angry: Had it towed to a buddy's garage to have him look at things. I didn't have the time to look things over. Well, $800 later.

New Cap & Rotor, wires & plugs, fuel pump, & 10' of wire from pump to harness, & a tune-up. That included labor also. Runs like a champ now. Just sucks all that happening right after doing all that work for the knock sensor & a month before my wedding that we are saving & paying for. Oh well, it's just money right?

Just needed to vent. I know many of you are/have been there also.

Keep wheeling!

:beer:

Someone was thrown parts at it guessing... You didn't even get lube or a reach-around. Since you basicly listed a tune up then seperatl said "a tune up", what did they consider the "tune up"?

Someone was thrown parts at it guessing... You didn't even get lube or a reach-around. Since you basicly listed a tune up then seperatl said "a tune up", what did they consider the "tune up"?

Free lunch for the whole garage I'm guessing!

$800 still sounds high, even if they *did* throw all those parts at it until it fixed the issue...

I wish I would've been given a reach around! :wackinit: Shoot! At least I would've got something out of it. :blink:

Oh well, chaulk it up to the experience. LIve & learn. If I would've had the time to do it myself, it would've been alot cheaper. It's just money right? :shrug: