whats this part called for window

NightWolf

I'm sorry, can you be more vague?

Try this:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pathfinder-parts-wd21-1987-1995/genuine-nissan-parts/bodyside-rear/803-front-door-window-regulator/-c-5572_5573_5716_5723.html

If that doesn't help, try using a digital camera and MS Paint to draw a great big arrow pointing to the part in question (no, really, it works).

No idea at all, but do you see it in the picture on this page?

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pathfinder-parts-wd21-1987-1995/genuine-nissan-parts/bodyside-rear/803-front-door-window-regulator/-c-5572_5573_5716_5723.html

Edit: lol. Looks like crazyhayseed beat me to it ;)

Edited by Northernpathy

I think your referring to the 2 white plastic parts that glue to the glass and is attached to the window regulator by the 2 10mm bolts, the metal part that the plastic parts bolt too is the part that moves up and down on the regulator track, they tend to wear and cause the window to not go up all the way, ( Like mine is doing now) and as far as I can find out that metal part (with plastic guides on each side of the regulator channel is not replaceable you would need to replace the whole regulator. If you are looking for the plastic parts that glue onto the window you may be able to find them. Side note if your window glass comes un-glued from the plastic parts you can clean the glass and the plastic "track" the glass sits in and reattach them to the glass using urethane. I did it on my sentra and it is still holding up fine.

what part are you referring to in my pic below: "A" or "B", ?

zukrxh.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy

I knew exactly what you were asking about as soon as I read what you wrote, last time I had the door panel off test fitting speakers I figured I would take a bunch of pics for reference purposes (such as your question), I beleive you will either have to get a whole regulator used from a junkyard or new from say Rockauto.com

• 1 month later...

I knew exactly what you were asking about as soon as I read what you wrote, last time I had the door panel off test fitting speakers I figured I would take a bunch of pics for reference purposes (such as your question), I beleive you will either have to get a whole regulator used from a junkyard or new from say Rockauto.com

x2

• 2 weeks later...

same problem also.. haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. I went to napa one time to see how much they wanted for new and of course you can't just buy the one part, it's all nothing. I remember it being around my left arm and foot! looks like i'll be at the junk yard when summer rolls around.

because the plastic broke that holds the cable in place on the window i used some steel and made a peg type thing that i then pulled the cable through a little and put the peg through its held for ages now so its fixed