New to this forum

351cleveland

Hello all! Just signed up and wanted to say whats up to everyone rockin their r50's! I just recieved my "missing link" bar, although have not attempted to install it yet, as i know i will need to pre-soak the bolts to break loose. I have a 2003 infiniti qx4 which is basically a pathy with a luxury dressing. Since purchasing it back in early april this year, i have replaced the front brake rotors(baer x-drilled slotted), pads(hawk hps) goodridge stainless steel brake lines, and a magnaglow dual 2.25" in/dual 2.25" out exhaust with some nice magnaflow resonated oval exhaust tips. I also recently did some tune-up stuff including some pulstar platinum plugs and fully winterized my vehicle with all new fluids and filters. Although i beleive when i tackle the power-valve screws, i am going to replace the plugs again with the oem ngk ones, cause i dont really feel the claimed improvements, and i want the peace of mind that i am not goint to hurt my engine at all with non-stock plugs. Here are some pics for your enjoyment as well:)

My link

My linkMy linkMy link

My link

Thanks for the kind comments, and sarcastic one lol;) I forgot to mention my name is Dave, i just got married and have a baby girl on the way, and my 2003 infiniti qx4 4x4 kinda dark silver(wv2 i think) on black leather base(no heated seats or lsd) with 124k miles. I have thouroughly enjoyed doing all of the maintenance myself, and with the help of a buddy for brakes only. I am currently trying to get my maf sensor to work properly again, tried cleaning it twice which helped for a day or so, but am going to end up replacing it with my 22680 2y001 00-01 maxima maf that i picked up a few weeks ago. The only problem, is that it is not a direct swap as my existing maf has a 4-pin connection, and this has a 5-pin connection. I read on maxima.org that you need to move the iat thermistor and clip it onto the new one. Although, no one on my other nico.com forum can help me find the iat thermistor with pictures, or a good accurate discription, and i want to know what to do with the plugged 5th pin on my wire harness, and the 5th pin on my new maf sensor from courtesyparts.com. Any help here would be greatly appreciated:)