New here

dragracerjosh

... as for the no drag racing, man... my pathfinder has some get up and go.. i make quick work of most civics(rofl no accomplishment)

That lke the special olympics... Even if you win, you lose! :rofl:

... as for the no drag racing, man... my pathfinder has some get up and go.. i make quick work of most civics(rofl no accomplishment)

Mine makes quick work of Honda Civics... when you hit them from the side.... whoopsie!!

Welcome dragracer!!

I make quick work of them too, when the punk kids tailgate me and I brake check them. The trailer hitch receiver punches out the Honduh logo in the front perfectly. They get pissed, I laugh at them and drive away. :aok:

:welcome: Post some pics of your Pathfinder!

Mine makes quick work of Honda Civics... when you hit them from the side.... whoopsie!!

Welcome dragracer!!

some of those lowered civics would fit UNDER your metal bumper Pezzy...LOL...and if you sideswiped one....OUCH...that would be ugly...buuuuut you would never do that right?????? LOL

Tye

Welcome to the site DragracerJosh!!!! Please excuse all the smartassses...myself included!!!LOL