Help, body lift bolt lengths and size?

terra88

Hey all,

I bought myself another Terrano, this one is a 1994 4 door, and want to do a 2inch body lift. I have searched unsuccessfully for bolt lengths so hopefully someone knows the bolts I need for the 2 inch lift blocks.

Many thanks Lee

Hey all,

I bought myself another Terrano, this one is a 1994 4 door, and want to do a 2inch body lift. I have searched unsuccessfully for bolt lengths so hopefully someone knows the bolts I need for the 2 inch lift blocks.

Many thanks Lee

Easy, remove one of the bolts and add 2 inches to it?

Rear bolts are a different size too, cannot remember what though.

Easiest one to remove is one of the front ones too.

Easy, remove one of the bolts and add 2 inches to it?

Rear bolts are a different size too, cannot remember what though.

Easiest one to remove is one of the front ones too.

Yeah I wanted to get everything ready to do this week without pulling I half apart.

Surely someone knows the standard bolt size and thread for the rears ?

Yeah I wanted to get everything ready to do this week without pulling I half apart.

Surely someone knows the standard bolt size and thread for the rears ?

That was my point, 2 minutes to remove it and put it back, same with the back one.

Couldn't be easier.

Thanks mate, I can see I need the m12x1.25 x150mm bolts for the rear and m10x1.25 x150mm bolts for the middle(6 of?) but are the radiator support ones a bit shorter?

True, but I was feeling generous...

Thanks mate, I can see I need the m12x1.25 x150mm bolts for the rear and m10x1.25 x150mm bolts for the middle(6 of?) but are the radiator support ones a bit shorter?

Crap, I went out last night with a flashlight and tape measure, but never posted. :doh:

The forward most bolts are 6" or 150mm for a 2" lift, using all the stock washers and isolators + the 2" (50mm) puck with no more than 20mm thread protruding. I installed the bolt upwards with the head on the bottom so it could never contact from below and there is no issue of clearance or interference above. Want a picture?? :D

B