Door Dome light Switches

One of mine didn't work, picked it up at the junkyard *for free* (the guy just let me go with it)

Don't know if this one doesn't work..but you may as well just go to a pick n pull

...you know you're running on spare tire rims don't you?

Edited by OldSlowReliable

I would say a junk yard. My passenger side one is so messed up I had to stick 3 layers of double sided foam tape on the door where the switch plunger meets it, just to keep the light from turning on when going around corners or someone leans on the arm rest. :thumbsdown:

I keep forgetting to yank a few...

Edited by Kingman

I would say a junk yard. My passenger side one is so messed up I had to stick 3 layers of double sided foam tape on the door where the switch plunger meets it, just to keep the light from turning on when going around corners or someone leans on the arm rest. :thumbsdown:

I keep forgetting to yank a few...

Lol, i got the same thing (but masking tape) on my drivers side from bad hinge pins!

Yeah the switches are working sometimes but for sure cant leave my dome light switch on door position. Ive came out 2 different times to a dead battery! And yes im running on spare rims....they were on there when i traded for it waiting to by some crager soft8's and BFG TA/KO's.

• 4 months later...

X2 Lol. My chime starts dinging when I press on the arm rest too hard or go around a curve. I can just tell people it's a "rollover alert" :laugh:

It's still connected? That's the first thing I disconnect, :omg: I hate those durn things

And yes im running on spare rims....they were on there when i traded for it.

not to threadjack, but I'm gonna...

can you / are you running full sized rubber on those? I'd like to put a 31x10.5 on my spare rim instead of the "temporary use only" POS that is on there now...

not to threadjack, but I'm gonna...

can you / are you running full sized rubber on those? I'd like to put a 31x10.5 on my spare rim instead of the "temporary use only" POS that is on there now...

I believe those spare rims are a 15x6 or less than that....intended for use with the 235 wheel set which is a 15x6 set

If you have 31's you probably have legos, in which case I believe there may be a different spare tire.