Underbody protection

peterzulu

Hi everybody,

I can't find a metal underbody protection covers instead of original plastic one and could use a good advice.

(((I use my 2002 Chilkoot for work in the field (Oil and Gas, Canada)

It's snow & ice covered roads, -30-40C, mostly 4WD.

And it's muddy at summer.)))

Thanks in advance :)

310bc1b6b0d5.jpg

e99ffedbc4a5.jpg

Edited by peterzulu

Man that is some beautiful looking snow nice and fluffy, Check out Fleury's skid plates, http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22475 they are aluminum and from what I gather pretty badda$$, Hes a good guy and can hook you up! That will take care of the front. For the mid section you can try and coax fleury's in to making another belly pan, though that might take a lot of work. :) Other then that if you can source some Black panther skids Im pretty sure they cover the entire belly.

Edited by SilverPath

x2 for fleurys' skidplate, and as a bonus, he's in Canada.

Otherwise, check the classifieds here, unfortunately Black Panther has been out of commission for a few years, but his skidplates come up for sale every now & then.

were pathfinders/terrano's also referred to as chilkoots?

Just another trim package...

And like said I'd check out fleurys... I may not have a r50 but hear his work is top shelf stuff :aok: (his stickers are, I CAN vouch them)

Don't remember exactly. But it is pretty much the XE (basic model) but they added things the SE model had like power windows/doors, and a nice sticker on the side of the truck. Like nunya stated, just a trim package. Was only available in Canada I believe.

1256181311562239-640x480.jpg

Edit: Fixed my model name error :whistle:

Edited by Northernpathy

Thanks for the fast AND superhelpful response!!!

==

I thought that all Pathfinder Chilkoot edition gives are 4 stickers: back, right, left sides and 1 on the overhead sunglasses compartment.

Google says

"Chilkoot lacks the LE's skid and traction control technology, side-curtain and seat-mounted air bags, and power seats and other luxuries. But it comes with limited slip differential, a six-CD, 150-watt audio system, and, with the automatic transmission, the all-mode four-wheel-drive."

http://www.canadiandriver.com/forum/index.php?topic=60970.0

Edited by peterzulu

i am in the design stages on make skids from front to back to just the gas tank. so if u can hold off for a month or 2 then i can make on for you.

not sure if they are going to be alumn or steel yet. steel might just be way to heavy

will have the mounting bolts sunk into the skid so they arents stickin out and catching on anything

can be ordered for bolt on or weld on applications

so stay tuned...

i am in the design stages on make skids from front to back to just the gas tank. so if u can hold off for a month or 2 then i can make on for you.

not sure if they are going to be alumn or steel yet. steel might just be way to heavy

will have the mounting bolts sunk into the skid so they arents stickin out and catching on anything

can be ordered for bolt on or weld on applications

so stay tuned...

git 'R Done!!

I'm finally in the R50 parts market now and I need this thing to hold together xD