new from rouses point ny

94pathfinderxe

precise1 its a calmini 3' lift and a 3' performance acceories body lift. i have some bfgoodrich mudterrain t/a km2s comin in tomorrow and i was just eying those arb bumpers today. also gonna make some rocksliders. kingman its seen alot of trails lol. i took a pic of the good side, the other side a tree got ahold of. its power evrything in it to. for 600bucks i had to jump on it. just the rims are worth that

also precise1 im not sure if that bull bar is gonna work with my body lift

If your looking new, odds are your spying ones for Hardbody pickups (Pathfinder one discontinued) which DO work from the info I've read around here since HB's have a small 'factory' bodylift. There is a way to cut/flip the mounts or something to make em work with different height bodylifts though. Look through the members trucks at those who have them to get a better idea... Havign a factory bumper, I can't give solid info on it.

Good point on the rims, and yeah they are pretty pricey but look awesome. I've installed quite a few sets on customer rigs.

$600 is a good deal! How many miles are on it? Last timing belt replacement? Exhaust manifold studs ticking? Auto or manual?

its automatic and theres only 144k. im sure id beable to fab up some mounts. i just need a plasma cutter. its in the shop right now for header gaskets, all the right side was loose blew the gasket out

Edited by 94pathfinderxe

precise1 its a calmini 3' lift and a 3' performance acceories body lift. i have some bfgoodrich mudterrain t/a km2s comin in tomorrow and i was just eying those arb bumpers today. also gonna make some rocksliders. kingman its seen alot of trails lol. i took a pic of the good side, the other side a tree got ahold of. its power evrything in it to. for 600bucks i had to jump on it. just the rims are worth that

Got you. It seems taller for some reason, but it may just be the lack of fender flares or photo angle... :shrug:

You'll like the KM2s

$600 seems like a steal!! :aok:

also precise1 im not sure if that bull bar is gonna work with my body lift

Not stock, my truck has a 2" body lift and I had it modified. Nunya gave you the right info about getting the hardbody one. Then you have to cut the mounts off and extend the bottom and flip the top like I had a shop do to mine. It's actually stronger now than stock. There are some pictures floating around that I can scare up for you if you wish.

Great bumpers, just pricy...

B

just got some bad news from the shop. it needs ball joints a wheelbearing front breaks cvshafts and the gaskets i ordered dont line up with the header. i think i took it with no vasaline on this 1

Lke B said, With some searchin around here you can basicly put that togher though yourself, that's some basic maintenance stuff there :aok: