any qx4 owners on here

qx4paulo

Yeah, there's a handful here. There are some really well done Qs too. Forget his sn, but it's black and has the AC lift, i believe with a 4" SFD too. Really clean truck.

and your thinking of FUELER...

Nope, thats michigan ave with the 2in lift and 4in sfd. Fueler has the 2in lift, and Emptyv has a 2in lift on 33's.

Id post up pics of all the lifted QX4's I have on my computer, but they are all in this video slideshow I made and put on my youtube. It may be called lifted pathfinders but there are some QX4's in there, and all a QX4 really is, is a pathfinder with a different name headlights and grill :handlebars:

Here is the link to my video (forgot how to embedd, if a mod maybe wants to help me out? :scratchhead: )

nice vids... once upona time i was a yj man and went out about every weekend. then i got the q and it really didnt seem like i wanted to wheel it but the itch is back and i cant wait to lift it and some other goodies aswell.

some great truck on this site. glad to see im not the only one that like to play in the mud with mt daily driver

Nope, thats michigan ave with the 2in lift and 4in sfd. Fueler has the 2in lift, and Emptyv has a 2in lift on 33's.

Id post up pics of all the lifted QX4's I have on my computer, but they are all in this video slideshow I made and put on my youtube. It may be called lifted pathfinders but there are some QX4's in there, and all a QX4 really is, is a pathfinder with a different name headlights and grill :handlebars:

Here is the link to my video (forgot how to embedd, if a mod maybe wants to help me out? :scratchhead: )

What ever happened to the thread jays work in progress which was a SAS build he was doing? I cant seem to find it....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey michigan av. Is that the sfd and the ac coils u got their .. Really like ur truck.

I found the siter for the rear carrier but were did u get the fron bumper from?

Yes, combo of SFD and AC coils.

The rear carrier was done by a local shop. The rear bumper and sliders were by Richard Z. The front was purchased from KMA, I had a poor experience with them and posted a few years back describing it.

Yes, combo of SFD and AC coils.

The rear carrier was done by a local shop. The rear bumper and sliders were by Richard Z. The front was purchased from KMA, I had a poor experience with them and posted a few years back describing it.

so i think seeing ur truxk inspired me to go bigger... I am ordering a sfd from andrew .. And i also got the wj coil and the f350 shock but im wondering how much more work it wouod be to ordercthe ac coils... The front is pretty strait foward. But how would that work for the rear?