doors

terranoman

IIRC yes.

I was at a buddy of mines body shop and they had a parts book from keystone I believe that listed the same part number for a lot of different pathy parts. Fenders, doors, rear hatch, etc.

Not 100% sure, because I was just leafing, but I do believe it is correct....

I am sure someone with some more knowledge will chime in and correct me if I am off base.

IIRC yes.

I was at a buddy of mines body shop and they had a parts book from keystone I believe that listed the same part number for a lot of different pathy parts. Fenders, doors, rear hatch, etc.

Not 100% sure, because I was just leafing, but I do believe it is correct....

I am sure someone with some more knowledge will chime in and correct me if I am off base.

I had a dent in my hood that I wanted out and my body guy said I can replace the hood cheaper than I can fix the dent. I said WHAT, that little dent. Turns out a Keystone hood was $60 and either way my hood had to be painted.

Edited by dhardison

I wanna get me a trim panel for my back hatch that says TERRANO

LOL

Then I would be cool like all the (insert any other country other than USA) people...

Hahahaha

While you're at it pick me up a Fairlady emblem. See non USA market names aren't always better - but TERRANO is good.

Re-badging can be cool but unless completly swapped to what your badging is generally a bit rice-ish... Kinda like badging a 6 cylinder Camaro as a SS or a 2.3 Mustang with a full GT bodykit on it. My .02 on that topic... not that I don't still have a little ricer in me still from days past

Its the same door. They didn't make different doors for Manual or Auto features. They designed one door for all trim levels to keep manufacturing costs down. Everything will swap over. Can be a little bit of a pain in the ass though getting all the Auto mechanisms in there, but shouldn't be too bad. Just don't lose your temper and start getting Rammy or you'll break the window. If you run into a snag, walk away before you go balistic and come back after a beer and a better state of mind. Not speaking from experience or anything. :whistle:

Its the same door. They didn't make different doors for Manual or Auto features. They designed one door for all trim levels to keep manufacturing costs down. Everything will swap over. Can be a little bit of a pain in the ass though getting all the Auto mechanisms in there, but shouldn't be too bad. Just don't lose your temper and start getting Rammy or you'll break the window. If you run into a snag, walk away before you go balistic and come back after a beer and a better state of mind. Not speaking from experience or anything. :whistle:

couldnt sum it up any better...i have pulled doors apart...my 87 doors were manual and my 95's were power...after deciding that swapping everything over was insane; i opted to swap the hood and fenders to some what match even though my 87 hood had much better paint on it...the same thing for the rear hatch...it had the latch pop from inside the cab and power locks...i'm a work smarter not harder type person so let the colors mismatch was my theory