Another newbie........Hello everyone.

Specv1973

Just saying greetings and hello! Pop'd my cherry and made my first post already....don't know if that was good or bad.....but I'm sure I'll find out. What a wonderful site! So fresh and so clean and nicely maintained! Ahhhh......and pathy owners too.....my mechanic will not be happy, but he'll be ok, plenty of other suckers out there who are too lazy and what have you. Thank you ahead of time for the help I will recieve in the future from such a wise and friendly group of pathy owners and such....I'm gonna relax and stay here awhile I think. Ahhhh........ :sleeping:

Welcome Bud!! Thanks for the intro, it sounds like you'll fit in fine... :D

Before you get too relaxed, go to the Garage section and pinned near the top is a thread for downloading a FSM in PDF format. Oh, post some pictures too... :aok:

B

Profile done! Thank you precise1! I will have to wait till I get home tonight to download the manual to my own computer (on the company one right now...ssshhhhh), but I'm excited! :jig:

Pics! They are a must! Your mechanic will get over it... Browse around, you will feel smarter (and dumber) afterwards! And where's the pics!?

Pics!