College DD

OldSlowReliable

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which car should I take

• Take the pathfinder only.
    • Take the malibu only.
    • Take the malibu and hopefully take pathfinder down later.

really? they don't eat intake gaskets? every motor has a weak link. None of them are completly problem free and any of them can break down at any time. A showroom fresh new car with single didget miles can blow a motor or transmission as it rolls off the dealer lot. People panic too much over age and mileage. MAINTAIN YOUR STUFF AND IT GENERALLY WILL BE FINE/LAST LONGER! (I said generally) I ain't voting either way... Take the one YOU prefer. You wanna roll around in grandma's pre-Buick, enjoy the pro's of it... same goes if you take the Pathfinder, just look forward to your perks...

And put down the fork! :FartExplode-vi:

My malibu will not have the issues a regular malibu would run the risk of having for reasons I don't feel like explaining :sleeping:

Man oh man,we cant decide for you,it your choice,I think your just trying to get us to change your mind and drive the pathfinder.

:whistle:

I was hoping someone would point out one HUGE thing that would completely make the decision one way or the other, haha

I would take the pathy just because of the room for stuff. Plus you can get bike racks for the tire carrier ( I have one) and it makes having bikes easy because you can still access the rear hatch unlike the hitch ones.

Also the pathy will be good in winter, and don't forget the cool factor. Sure the gas mileage isn't that great but I DD mine 50kms one way almost every day but it's never actually let me down on my daily commute, in 3 years. Knock on wood.

Ok,Hears an easy one to understand,take the pathfinder.Its that simple,Nothing going to happen to it,and if something does then you have a story to tell.I dont understand why you dont think yous can pull a 4 hour drive.I drove mine 60-80 miles a day for school and work and I never had a problem with mine,and it had a lot more miles then your too.And this was in all kinds of weather.Shore,you malibu will get better milage but what if you need to go some place in a ice storm,whatcha do,climb into you front wheel peeler and slide into the ditch?

A pathfinder can handle a 4 hour drive easy, My pathfinder ran 8 days in a row with bias ply 33" swampers, going from highway to offroad to highway through towns back to highway, then back to offroad. It averagely got to rest for a hour lunch brake and 7 hour night stops the rest of the time it was on the move. The pathfinder was able to make the hole trip and It is not like it was easy driving, and It was ran hard offroad then right back on the highway to the next offroad location. not many vehicles can make it through that kind of abuse. also should note it had about 180,000 miles on it when it started the trip, and it has had good matanace sence i have owned it but when i got it not to long before that trip it was apparent matanance was not done on the vehical.

the kind of chicks that dig trucks usually only dig ridiculously lifted pick-up trucks with 'metal mulisha' and 'skin industries' stickers on it and are usually the kind of girl i dont wanna hang out with...for more than one night.