wiring fog lights

facebones

i just bought some auxiliary lights and i want to mount them on the bumper. where is the best place to get the wires through the fire wall? and are there switches that fir the spots on the arm rest?

thanks

-Sam

If you have an automatic tranny you can run the wire thru the plug for the clutch master cylinder, or if you don't have AC you can run wires thru the rubber plug where the AC lines go, as to switches I would just use a factory fog light switch.

If you have an automatic tranny you can run the wire thru the plug for the clutch master cylinder, or if you don't have AC you can run wires thru the rubber plug where the AC lines go, as to switches I would just use a factory fog light switch.

:yeahthat:

Both of mine have auto tranny's and all my auxiliary wiring is ran through where the clutch cylinder would be.

My 87 5-speed has a 2"x3" blank plate on the firewall just to the left of the brake booster. I ran the air lines for my shocks thru it. Don't forget to use a grommet or you might have trouble later on.

That's probably where the dash mount e-brake goes through, forgot about that spot.