Washington tire laws?

Kyle94

By the letter of the law... not at all.

RCW 46.37.500

WSP - Rules and Regs

But as long as you don't go too far 99% of the time they will not even bother looking.

And understand that the law is talking about the part of the tire that actually touches the ground :togo:

Quoted just to make sure the links posted are saw again as I belive they hold the key here...

as long as you like the "mexi-look"

more the dirt-track look than the mexi-look. Not like he has 13" wires and more batterys than Best Buy in the back

Man,you good sinces thats like 4-5 inchs...

he thinks THATS five inches imagine what he thinks about other things sizes :rofl:

who's mini? that what you call ur pathy?i didnt think kingman's stuck out at all, but i could be wrong.. :mellow:

mini= Slicks truck she sold Mini Me and she wasn't referign to Kingman but her truck she still has King Caca

Its not the cops yo have to worry about.

its the LEO's up in the woods.

serious.

i drive mine around town no problem, go up in the woods and i get pulled over.

You oughta see some of the retardedness of PA laws

haha! thats mean, never seen his ears so cant say it aint true... lol whistle.gif

There huge,when you see a facing shot of him there like twice as far out as normal peoples...

When he drives his pathy, he can signal with them... wink.gif

I have no idea what the laws are here, or in the states I have been to, but I have never been harassed about my tires sticking out almost 3". :shrug:

(States: Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania)

Interesting perspective in relating my ears to offsets of wheels and tires... :scratchhead:

But again, legally your tires cannot stick out past the body line whatsoever. Cops won't usually give you trouble, unless they're being a dick, or they stick out some wild amount. I've had cops follow me in the Toyota I'm driving, where the tires stick out about 3" and they haven't done anything.

Interesting perspective in relating my ears to offsets of wheels and tires... :scratchhead:

But again, legally your tires cannot stick out past the body line whatsoever. Cops won't usually give you trouble, unless they're being a dick, or they stick out some wild amount. I've had cops follow me in the Toyota I'm driving, where the tires stick out about 3" and they haven't done anything.

alright.. i guess ill just leave it until i get pulled over... lol i just hope i get a warning first... my dads toyota pickups that he had, the tires stuck out on all of them, some of them were completly stock... but i guess we will see what happens... thanks everyone. :aok:

I've been running around here in CA w/o mudflaps for over 2 years and it hasn't been a problem...

BTW it seems like a bunch of you guys are up north.. i'll be heading up north next week to washington... never been there. should be fun.

I've been running around here in CA w/o mudflaps for over 2 years and it hasn't been a problem...

BTW it seems like a bunch of you guys are up north.. i'll be heading up north next week to washington... never been there. should be fun.

Feel free to stop by. If I have my sliders on by then you can check em out.