Surfing Craigslist

jj big shoe

i would be interested in one of the 2doors but seeing that he's 2200 miles away it wouldnt be worth it.

also the hardbody suspension lift is kinda usless to us unless you only use the front UCA's, torsion bars.

Yeah since it's a TM lift "odds are" that it is a drop bracket lift not a UCA/Torsion bar combo. You would need to make some rear coil spaces to make up the difference... or some good lift springs.

Okay he emailed me back again, said it is Trailmaster part number NH44SSV info on the TM website CLICKY

Oregon City OR. Somebody should jump on that, it could be adapted to work on someones rig....if I lived closer, I would have it!

Looks like the difference between the kits is how each lifts the rear. The Pathfinder kit has coil spacers and the HB kit has U-bolts and blocks.

HARDBODY

NH44SSV_small.jpg

PATHFINDER

NP43SSV_small.jpg

Those kits list for about $1,000 and used at half that. The part I think you'd really need from the kit would be the front bracketry that drops the axle. I'd imagine the rear can be lifted with taller springs. For $250, it's a steal. You'd pay that for new A-arms. If I had the cash, I would definately snatch it.

Edited by jj big shoe