new guy

hi guys and gals i got a good deal on a 88 pathy a few months back it was broke down , well i finally got around to fixing it . its an 88 4x4 auto locking hubs auto tranny 2 door i ran across a good deal on some 30x9.50-15 yesterday 100.00 so total i have about 600.00 in it i will try to get some pics of it soon . but any ways hi everyone ..

daniel

well we had to do the timing belt , then couldn't get it to run , found out the fuel pump was bad , so i changed that , then it would not run worth a crap and the guy that i got it from changed the throttle body so we found the mass air flow was bad , went to the pic and pull got the only one they had it ran a little better so i got it to a friends house and we sprayed brake cleaner around the bottom of the tbi had vac leak pulled the tbi off he ddidn't put a gasket under it at all got me a cracker box made gaskets put back together runs fine and then fixed a couple exhaust problems it still has a lifter tap but i can live with that ..

it still has a lifter tap but i can live with that ..

Lucas! Makes a good temporary bandage for some of those little under hood taps...

oh and :thisthreadisworthless:

and :welcome:

and don't forget... ANOTHER 2 DOOR! TAKE THAT r50 PEOPLE!

well we had to do the timing belt , then couldn't get it to run , found out the fuel pump was bad , so i changed that , then it would not run worth a crap and the guy that i got it from changed the throttle body so we found the mass air flow was bad , went to the pic and pull got the only one they had it ran a little better so i got it to a friends house and we sprayed brake cleaner around the bottom of the tbi had vac leak pulled the tbi off he ddidn't put a gasket under it at all got me a cracker box made gaskets put back together runs fine and then fixed a couple exhaust problems it still has a lifter tap but i can live with that ..

LOL, quite the story to end with cracker box gaskets... :D

Welcome Daniel, congrats on the new pathy!!

B