what are the 2 plugs for under the upper rad support?

I noticed on my 94 there are 2 small brown plugs up under the upper radiator support, I saw one at the junkyard that was running to some sensor mounted on the hood latch brace and also noticed that that particular PF had the automatic HVAC controls and the trucks that had the manual HVAC controls didn't have the sensor, any idea than what the other plug is for? And what is that sensor? ambient air temp or something?

I noticed on my 94 there are 2 small brown plugs up under the upper radiator support, I saw one at the junkyard that was running to some sensor mounted on the hood latch brace and also noticed that that particular PF had the automatic HVAC controls and the trucks that had the manual HVAC controls didn't have the sensor, any idea than what the other plug is for? And what is that sensor? ambient air temp or something?

I think you may have answered your own question there, the FSM shows them as 33M/100M

They are pretty much centered in the diagram while yours are offset to the LH side, but they are likely the same connectors.

1994 FSM EL80-81

33M = Ambient sensor (Wagon)

100M = Ambient sensor (VG30E engine model)

thought so, just wanted to make sure, I guess that sensor is only for the automatic climate controls,

not the plug for the fog lights, the fog light plug is black, I have that one also

my foglight plugs are near/under the battery. I should check to see if I have those plugs, I don't have auto climate, but just curious. Though, while we're on the topic of auto climate, I wonder if this is related.

I have a wire running through the center of my windshield, like a defroster wire. I followed it to the passenger side near the dash, and there is a black wire connected to it, but dunno where it goes. is this some sort of sensor? for the auto climate?