Uca's 4X4Parts.com $200.00

slade420

The don't do anything for ball joint angle. They're the exact same shape and size as stock. Just stronger. I'd pick another type.

The don't do anything for ball joint angle. They're the exact same shape and size as stock. Just stronger. I'd pick another type.

thanks for the info

thats false advertising! bullsh*t i say They hunt continues... :headwall:

Yep...it is. The Roughcountry/Superlift arms are great, and Calmini, but you're going to pay big bucks for Calmini. Rancho used to make arms as well, but I don't know much about them.

Been trying to find a set of the RC/SL arms for a while. Nobody has em anymore....discontinued maybe?

You can buy superlift UCA`s from www.ruggedrocksoffroad.com i dont know if they come with bushings and hardware.. but thats probably where i will order mine from.

go to a local offroad shop, ask to order the UCA's for a 90s hardbody, if you don't get the shocks (wish I woulda) you can get them for about 200 bucks, then you can sell the shackles to a hardbody owner....or slade if your me ;)

I got them with the shocks but ended up getting longer ones as I was maxing the ones that came with kit out. They were almost 3/4" to short at full drop. Maybe that is just something with how i set things up though.

Could not find them any way I tried on the site listed (ruggedrocks) only the calmini's are there. Going to hit the local off road shop and have a chat with the owner...he is a buddy of mine...maybe he can help.

Could not find them any way I tried on the site listed (ruggedrocks) only the calmini's are there. Going to hit the local off road shop and have a chat with the owner...he is a buddy of mine...maybe he can help.

http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/nissan-hardbody-suspension-lifts-c-482_650.html

bottom of page

I forgot to mention they are listed under hardbody..