My A/c Has Two Settings, High And Off

check out the pinned topics there is one about the blower motor problems, i had the same issue and Nissan has a kit that you can purchase that has a new motor, and a new blower motor resistor

just looked on the pinned topics and some of the items have shifted on the nissan help web site but if u seach for a/c blower u can find the topic and to download the info you have to create a log in i.d. which is a good idea anyways cuz they have good information on there about stuff for your pathy like how to fix your sticky seat belts and other common issues but it is worth your time to poke around :aok:

So my air conditioning currently has two settings. I, II, and III don't do anything, but IIII works. :rolleyes:

In a little while it won't work at all. Or you can tap the motor with something, and that might kick it back on.

Definitely the motor going. It's not a bad fix - just make sure you get the right motor. I had to order it from my local source twice before getting to correct one. Motor was the same, but had a different connector.

• 2 weeks later...

So my air conditioning currently has two settings. I, II, and III don't do anything, but IIII works. :rolleyes:

Could this just be a dirty contact problem? Can I just pull out the A/C module and clean the contacts on the switch?

the same thing happned to mine. just high and off. i replaced the resistor under the pass. side and it works fine now. when i picked the new one up they did not look the same

as the old one because they made the design better.