Stock Flange Removal

SilverPath

Ive been reading on here but haven't seen an answer yet. What are guys using to remove your stock flanges? I have the nuts off, and from what I gather the first time they come off is a PITA. Do you just jam something between the flange and hub? This SOB is on good. heh

Ive been reading on here but haven't seen an answer yet. What are guys using to remove your stock flanges? I have the nuts off, and from what I gather the first time they come off is a PITA. Do you just jam something between the flange and hub? This SOB is on good. heh

I used a screw driver and a hammer. I hit the flange in different spots to shock it and then tapped it out with the screw driver to separate it from the hub.

HTH!

• 1 month later...

I finally got the stock flange off when I had more time today, I can't believe its been 1.5 months almost since I asked but alas, its off. It has now turned into one of those projects that never ends, as I was mounting the tires back on and doing the final torque I snapped a lug dang torque wrench...Not the end of the world but its just one of those days. Heh