Hello From Pennsylvania

Hi,

I'm a new guy from PA. I've been lurking on the forum for about 3 weeks or so since I purchased a 2003 SE with about 90,000 miles on it.

The previous owner was a grease monkey and the vehicle has been well maintained. Most of my driving is city miles and I'm looking to do some mods to increase fuel effieciency as well as the power. I will also be adding bigger tires, better wheels, a suspension lift, and front bumper. I'm particularly interested in 02silverpathy's home built cold air intake, but haven't been able to find the thread.

I also come bearing a gift for the R50 crowd. For those of you that did not know, TJM is back in bussiness in the US! There is but one US distributor located in Miami Fl, the phone number is 305-597-9515. I hope this helps the R50 guys that may have a hard time finding a suitable front end!

Welcome to NPORA!

Congrats on the pathy!! Looks like you have been doing some reading!! Keeping your truck well tuned will help with gas, however your other mods will suck all your gains away without a blink!

I also come bearing a gift for the R50 crowd. For those of you that did not know, TJM is back in bussiness in the US! There is but one US distributor located in Miami Fl, the phone number is 305-597-9515. I hope this helps the R50 guys that may have a hard time finding a suitable front end!

Interesting. I would be doubtful that they are interested in building bumpers for us... there was a group buy in the works a couple years ago on the AC forums(4x4parts), that ended up a bust. Of course, I won't be sad to be proven wrong in this instance!

Welcome to NPORA!

Congrats on the pathy!! Looks like you have been doing some reading!! Keeping your truck well tuned will help with gas, however your other mods will suck all your gains away without a blink!

Interesting. I would be doubtful that they are interested in building bumpers for us... there was a group buy in the works a couple years ago on the AC forums(4x4parts), that ended up a bust. Of course, I won't be sad to be proven wrong in this instance!

Speaking of R50 bumpers, there is a pic posted of a very handsome R50 with you sittin on the roof, if you don't mind me asking, who manufactured that bumper?

Edited by pathlesstaken

TJM... :lol:

Howdy, congrats, welcome and thanks for the tip, but I have an ARB... :D

B

I've only seen the ARB Sahara Bar and not the bull bar for the R50.

His ARB is on a wd21... quit confusing th enew members B! Thats my job!

Ha, that works! I'm SW area, City of Champions!

Really? Well I must apopljize if I ever cut you off or did some other rude driving action towards you... Speckly on 28 or McKnight...

Really? Well I must apopljize if I ever cut you off or did some other rude driving action towards you... Speckly on 28 or McKnight...

Well, I'm sure if you did, it was just karma getting me back for acting like a equal or bigger arse on the road. Bought my Pathy from Mick's BTW.

Edited by pathlesstaken

been there a few times. Only an hour or two from me

I'm not set up well for 4wheelin' yet, I have lots of crap to buy and experience to gain before I start abusing the truck. It's my daily grocery getter and I don't want it spending time in the shop because I did something stupid on the trail. Besides, I have no idea where Raush is at....TO THE INTERNETS!!!!