Pathy Murdered, Me Hurt Bad

Alkorahil

salvaged the radio, CB, lamps and covers on the roof rack.

Two months later I went to the salvage yard that bought it from the insurance company and got the distributor and three month old mass air flow out of it to put on my new one, so it lives on in a way......

Edited by Alkorahil

Jesus Rob. That's brutal. I can't get over how much damage occurred through out. I don't know how you're feeling these days, and I'm sure you probably can't talk too much about that if you're still in legal matters but I sure hope you have or will recover well. I'd have probably been up for murder charges if someone hit me that hard.

Jesus Rob. That's brutal. I can't get over how much damage occurred through out. I don't know how you're feeling these days, and I'm sure you probably can't talk too much about that if you're still in legal matters but I sure hope you have or will recover well. I'd have probably been up for murder charges if someone hit me that hard.

All the legal stuff ended in May....14 months later.

I am mostly ok now, just dont quite feel totaly quite like I did before. major surgery really is no fun.

Some days I still get those 'aches', or move a certain way and then go 'oooh'

What about those lights and the roof rack?

Just as a side note: Next time, do not stay in a wrecked vehicle regardless of what they tell you. You want to get the hell out of there if you can't move it, especially on a busy road.

Edited by Tungsten

• 1 year later...

Dang man. Still feeling the effects? Silly question actually, I know we're the same age and I still feel the pain in my big toe when I stubbed it climbing over my riding mower last summer. Until this moment, I was unaware of your accident.

100% No.

Doctors all said I would never be 100%. I have learned to sympathize with the old folks that say the weather makes their joints, etc ache. I get that in the cold months these days. I will wake up when it is cold in the winter feeling a little stiff, and when there is a major storm front moving in I can feel it in my shoulder.

When I do work on the truck or the car working overhead on a lift or anything that requires lots of pulling on wrenches I definately feel it the next day.

I can lie with it though, nothing major. More concerned about 20+ years forom now how it will effect me.

I have always been a 'buck up' person when it comes to being sick, cuts, injuries, etc and that can sometimes lead to things being worse down the line when I just ignore it.

100% No.

Doctors all said I would never be 100%. I have learned to sympathize with the old folks that say the weather makes their joints, etc ache. I get that in the cold months these days. I will wake up when it is cold in the winter feeling a little stiff, and when there is a major storm front moving in I can feel it in my shoulder.

When I do work on the truck or the car working overhead on a lift or anything that requires lots of pulling on wrenches I definately feel it the next day.

I can lie with it though, nothing major. More concerned about 20+ years forom now how it will effect me.

I have always been a 'buck up' person when it comes to being sick, cuts, injuries, etc and that can sometimes lead to things being worse down the line when I just ignore it.

Sorry to hear that, but I dare say it could have been worse. I do understand though, I've been sympathizing with the old folks for a long time. As you said though, you just deal with it. My advice is to stay limber and exercise without over straining joints, bones, etc. I'm sure you know what I mean from PT...

Chin up and move along! I do know that even without trauma, the aches and pains will develope regardless. This way they can't sneak up on you...

Bright side? :hide:

B

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, i just saw this for the first time, total carnage to your rig.

Glad that i have talked to you in times past, that accident was a biggie!!!

i know its been said in here, but totally strange that they made you wait in your car.

Glad to know that you are doing better.

-Kyle