What Is Best Online Site To Buy From

olddirtyrake

I'm looking into buying new lifters and rocker arms for both heads and was wondering how much it will cost and what online store to buy from. I looked around on forums all night and couldn't find any recommendations for where to buy from. Thanks.

Well I have seen a few sites, some for just Pathfinders some not.

www.4x4parts.com is what a lot of people on the forums seem to use, not sure if they have the engine parts you are looking for.

Maybe it would be best to go directly to the engine part manufacturer? Your mechanic should be able to order what you need right threw his shop.

We have a nissan parts counterperson as a member here. I can't remember his handle, however. Hopefully one of the moderators can help out. He is well regarded by many here on the forum, and the prices are tough to beat, esp. for forum members. For more generic parts, I like RockAuto.com.

Maybe it would be best to go directly to the engine part manufacturer? Your mechanic should be able to order what you need right threw his shop.

I am my mechanic and my shop isn't pulling any strings for me anytime soon.

Shoot me a PM with your VIN and a list of what you are needing and I will help you out!

Thanks alot, I will have to take you up on that offer. Just need a little time to see what I need or just how many lifters/rockers I will need.