Major Camber Blowout Crisis

fisherdude

So I was pulling out of my college in Wilmington,NC when suddenly some Virginia jackass cut me off causing me to slam on breaks into my turn. This caused immense pressure to be put on my front right shocks and breaks. I just had it aligned and the f*** who put my bolts in with the camber kit messed something up causing the upper bolt to break, fallout, disappear... and when you don't have that bolt in, the inevitable happens. Colony Tire who did the alignment said they would cover the damages: CV joint, stabilizer bar, and of course camber.

Luckily it happened right in front of the Automotive tech building on my campus so i ran over and grabbed a floor jack and a strut camber bolt and fixed it sort of in the middle of the highway. I tried pulling the cv shaft out but it wouldn't budge. tow truck came and its takin care of.

0304001046.jpg

had just about the same thing happen to me when i was in phoneix one time, 99 isuzu Vehicross, however an illegal actually turned on his blinker to turn into the parking lot and then decided not to and hit me square in the front driver wheel, just destoryed the front end (suspension and steering) and then he covered his plate and drove off, i did get one fist trough the open drivers window as he left tho :stickwack: