how do i clean my grounds ...

arty

So I wanna clean all of the ground connections on my wd21 but I was wondering if there is any real way to clean them ....my starter clicks after I have run the truck ....and won't turn over ....also does anyone know the size of socket to use to remove the oil pressure unit its leaking on my starter ....

I have had good luck with sand paper/steel wool/scotch brite. If there is corrosion (green white fuzz) make a mix of water and baking soda and pour it on there. It will fizz a bit and nutralise it.

Be sure to check the positive connections also, including those at the starter. How old is the battery? Id it possible the alternator has failed??

Sorry, no clue about the pressure sender.

B

I have had good luck with sand paper/steel wool/scotch brite. If there is corrosion (green white fuzz) make a mix of water and baking soda and pour it on there. It will fizz a bit and nutralise it.

Be sure to check the positive connections also, including those at the starter. How old is the battery? Id it possible the alternator has failed??

Sorry, no clue about the pressure sender.

B

The battery is about 6 months old I mean it takes charge I don't think its the alternator cuz its gone out before n just straight gives out .....this has been goin on for about a hole month ...

Makes sense. Yes, start with the contacts everywhere and check the condition of the large cables where possible. If that achieves nothing, it may be starter related, but one step at a time. Hopefully it is a manual so you can push start it...

B