Van Island New Guy

JesseLivingston

Hi, my name's Jesse and I have been a Pathfinder owner since 2002. I bought my first truck a Black 89 SE which took everything I threw at it for seven years before finally dying. That truck defined a apart of my life and became a lifestyle in itself. Thousands of kilometers offroad, dents, scratches, broken shocks... The engine blew on me and sat for a few months until I got the courage to change it out. I found a used one from a wrecker for $150 and with the help of my neighbors tractor the old engine came out and the new one went in. All of this done with a socket set my mom bought me for my 16th! The new engine was short lived for 6 months later the transmission went and I did not have the time to tackle that one. In the end it was towed away by a local wrecker after being stripped of all valuables. A very sad day. Now I own a Red 93 XE with lots of parts from my old truck. Shocks, Coils, upper control arms, etc... I installed a 3" body lift and gave it a low budget 2" suspension lift. All made room for the 33x12.5 BFG's (next time will be 11.5). I have done 100% of the work myself with a Chiltons and Hanes manual. Very happy with the new truck, looks awesome, but it doesn't seem as tough as my 2door 89...

Welcome to NPORA, Jesse!! Sounds like you know your way around a pathy, that's always a plus!!

Very happy with the new truck, looks awesome, but it doesn't seem as tough as my 2door 89...

I think it's just that you know better now... :D

B