7" suspension lift?

94pathfinder

The TM lift was designed for the truck, they took that into account when they made it. There are a number of trucks out there that have stacked drop bracket lifts (the TM lift) and SL lifts and I have heard little in the way of problems with them.

Could there be a problem, sure there could. Sticking with the spec'ed shocks from TM would prevent that. Something else you could do (if no one can give you a solid answer of how THEY did it) would be to buy and install the lift, block it up and see how much is too much, then get shocks that limit it before it reaches that point.

Or better yet, limiting staps rather than abusing the shocks with that duty.

I believe you'd have to fabricate a new crossmember which holds the safety loop for the driveshaft. I remember Trailchaser had to do this because he's running really tall coils in the rear of his truck.

the only thing I would be concerned with after running 7" of suspension, would be the REAR suspension.....I would be concerned at how far the rear axle would be brought forward, and the length of brake lines, and other vital components

Kinda what I was thinking too.

If you want the Trailmaster lift you'd better look around for someone who still has one in stock, or get a used one. I called Trailmaster about 2 months ago to see if I could get their drop track bar bracket. I was told they just discontinued this lift. The only ones left are the ones that 4 wheel drive shops have in their inventory.