OEM Roof Rack

Tsingson

Has anyone mounted 2 bikes to the top of their WD21s' OEM roof rack? I have done it but didnt drive very far. I was just wondering if the bars itself can handle the flexing of the weight of the bikes. I am using 2 fork mounts mounted to the front bar and the rear tire is clamped to the rear bar using a u-bolt with a plate that goes through the rear wheel. I am looking on going on a 3 hour trip and was just thinking about maybe squeezing a steel bar in the gap under the front and rear bar to absorb some of the flex from the bikes. Any ideas guys?

stock racks do usually have a low rating, but i wouldnt imagine that 2 bikes would be too much weight.....

does the racks sag or have excess movement with 2 bikes on? if not then I'm sure it'll be fine for 3hrs driving, also depends if its pavement or 4x really i guess

My rack is kinda homemade. The fork mounts were bought from performance bicycle and its a universal mount that can be made to mount anywhere. So i used the threads within the bar and used 10mm bolts with a lock washer to mount the fork mounts. maybe im just being a little paranoid?