WD21 12" lift on 38's

Nytrosfinder

it would be a cool dune truck if he had locks on the wheels, but like said above......useless otherwise

Its kinda a dark photo, but it looks like both front and back are leaf-sprung, cause just looking @ the stock control arm mounts, it really doesn't look like theres a big strong CA branching off it.

actually after looking closer at it.. I wouldn't wheel it at all, those are leaves int he back with massive lift blocks.

and the front is just a complete sub frame under teh front end... oh well, to each their own.

it was probably more capable stock.

not enough ponies for the dunes either, unless its got a SBC in it

I meant more for michigan-style dunes, LOL! But it would be a fun beach truck, and we got some dune/sand trails in michigan that it would be fun for....but nothing else really interesting...

Yeah, it looks like he converted the rear to leaf-sprung, and you can just SEE the difference in where the leaf dissapears behind the tire, and where the axle tube is! thats got to be atleast 6" in blocks....and then another body lift on top of that (i think i see the 3" gap in the rear wheel well frame gap)

Not a varry descriptive description

Pathmaker

38.5x16x16.5 super swamper TSL. dana 44 front w/5.89's dana 60 rear w/5.86's. 60 degree front driveshaft. 10 to 12 inch lift.

Does look cool, but looking cool don't make it capable. Plus wouldn't you think the owner to be a member here with something like that?

Does look cool, but looking cool don't make it capable. Plus wouldn't you think the owner to be a member here with something like that?

This is true for capability as well as for being a member on the forum.

Remember.... 4x4's, Rock Crawling, Mudding, etc. They are popular so it wont take much for someone with some friends who know quite a bit to be able to help them with it!

And also, People who read things from this site are not necessarily members, You can view the site w/o and account!

An account don't cost a dime, who with a Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 that read and used the site wouldn't want to join?!

point taken.... some might not want the interaction though... idk why but i am just considering possibilities...

the pinion head is gonna be about the same size as the head of my.........

and that ain't very big

:chairfall:

I wasn't saying earlier that it was a capable rig, just kinda cool to see a pathy sitting that high. Agreed that it may not be functional, but it sure catches the eye...