Aftermarket wheels?

rydsno

Search doesn't come up with much. Please post pics of your wheels. Does anyone know what wheels are on the grey pathfinder on the NPORA home page on the top right picture rotation? They are some kind of aluminum 6 hole.

Thanks all!

Thanks guys, ya they are american racing. I don't think they make those anymore. Oh well, I would still like to see some pics of people wheels, I'm trying to get an idea of what would look good on my pathfinder. I have the champagne color and I was thinking of possibly going with black wheels. If anyone has a pic of the same color pfinder with ANY wheels I would love to see em!

ProComp Xtreme Rock Crawler Series 51 (heres a couple different tires on different trucks):

DSCN2421.jpg

DSCN1955.jpg

DSCN3277.jpg

DSCN4152.jpg

I like these wheels...they're pretty easy to clean (when i clean them) and they've taken some abuse with the trails and would definitely go with a steel wheel over aluminum if you're going to be wheeling it...I think my cousins husband bought them at some point and time for like $55 a piece but they seem to be hard to find at that price...the cheapest i've found is $74 with shipping and taxes included.

Edited by unccpathfinder

The ones on my 93 are also discontinued, Panther brand:

DSC00288.jpg

My 88 just has basic black steel wheels, similar to Precise's.

Are your wheels just knockoffs of taos 77s?(red pathy)

And I didnt see any one state this but all nissan truck wheels have 6 on 5.5 inch bolt patterns and use 12x1.25mm lugs which is the same as the chevy full size1/2ton trucks and suv/suts(not 3/4-1 tons cause they have 8)

The only diffrences is that there lugs are14x1.50mm or 7/16 lugs

So if you see any wheels on a chevy(69-04)full size that are for sale or in a junk yard...then they'll fit.

Are your wheels just knockoffs of taos 77s?(red pathy)

And I didnt see any one state this but all nissan truck wheels have 6 on 5.5 inch bolt patterns and use 12x1.25mm lugs which is the same as the chevy full size1/2ton trucks and suv/suts(not 3/4-1 tons cause they have 8)

The only diffrences is that there lugs are14x1.50mm or 7/16 lugs

So if you see any wheels on a chevy(69-04)full size that are for sale or in a junk yard...then they'll fit.

As long as they are not factory GM wheels. We have a bigger center hub than GM 6 lug trucks. A factory GM wheel will not clear our center hubs at all unless you take materal from the wheel out. I have multiple GM 6 lug wheels that I have tried (some I did modify centers so I would have mounted spares) you will get them on the rear, but they are not goeing to sit flush against your rotor/drum back there. Now 2wd they may fit over because I have seen lowered HBs with factory z-71 16"s on them in person, but I didn't take their centers off to see if they did anything to the hub holes.

As long as they are not factory GM wheels. We have a bigger center hub than GM 6 lug trucks. A factory GM wheel will not clear our center hubs at all unless you take materal from the wheel out. I have multiple GM 6 lug wheels that I have tried (some I did modify centers so I would have mounted spares) you will get them on the rear, but they are not goeing to sit flush against your rotor/drum back there. Now 2wd they may fit over because I have seen lowered HBs with factory z-71 16"s on them in person, but I didn't take their centers off to see if they did anything to the hub holes.

YES YES YES YES YES!

We have around a 4" hub opening....whereas alot of 6 lugs out there only have a 3.5" or whatever...all i know is they will NOT fit, so keep that in mind :)

I'm personally attracted to the cragars....whether they are the soft 8's, d window, or streetlock......black and shiny, nice caps, and CHEAP