Length of the AC Coils

C'mon, we're all just havin' fun!

At least it's not NICO, at least 2 of us would've been banned by a mod by now...

If you notice I tend to stay away from most of them anymore for that reason.

I lady cop called me a Asshole one time as I was driving by a crash, so what did I do. I calmly pulled over down the street, and waited she eventually walked over and tried to bully me away, but all I wanted was her badge number, and supervisors name. Turned out her supervisor was there at the scene and heard the whole thing and he walked over both he and the lady cop appologized. :)

let me know how those coils turn out, Boston, as I may also wind up going that route

I'm thinking of doing a sort of fabbed up control arms up front with coilovers right now as well, but I gotta see what my money situation is. When everything is done I'll post stuff up.

I'm thinking of doing a sort of fabbed up control arms up front with coilovers right now as well, but I gotta see what my money situation is. When everything is done I'll post stuff up.

Then whats the point of the SFD? LOL But that would be badass, and if you ever do decide to drop the whole sfd thing in light of coilovers, im sure you wont have a problem finding a buyer for the sfd. What year F250 did you get the coils from and are they stock. Im asking to many questions! I'll just wait til I see you post up what you did :D

Then whats the point of the SFD?

This is what all I've been working out in the 21 or so months I've been waiting on it. I can still use the engine blocks & the steering link... I'd rather not use spacers if at all possible at this point. I'm willing to use them in the front until I can get my sh*t together for the coilover converstion

This is what all I've been working out in the 21 or so months I've been waiting on it. I can still use the engine blocks & the steering link... I'd rather not use spacers if at all possible at this point. I'm willing to use them in the front until I can get my sh*t together for the coilover converstion

That's a pretty good idea mayne. If it rides good let me know. :aok: