Length of the AC Coils

flex your r50 very hard until one of the coils (on the decomressed side of course) is completely loose, and measure it yourself ! bada bing bada boom!

I thought about doing that tomorrow

Boston? Just out of curiousity are you perhaps contemplating the use of F250 coils for use instead of the Spring spacers?

More than...

AC's are 15.5" F250's are 18.75-19.25" so theoretically they will fit under there. Just gotta fab some @!*%e up...

More than...

AC's are 15.5" F250's are 18.75-19.25" so theoretically they will fit under there. Just gotta fab some @!*%e up...

Wow that seems like they would work perfectly, if you could get them to fit in snugly, and stay in there, wonder how the ride would be with those?

More than...

Wow that seems like they would work perfectly, if you could get them to fit in snugly, and stay in there, wonder how the ride would be with those?

first of all i do not have OME shocks (which are monroes painted yellow and price doubled)

i have flexed it out hard enough (i was stuck on very soft sand and it dug down gnarly) that the spring was loose and you could grab it and shake it around

mine havent fallen out like pictured above, cause i have bumpstops still installed

Yeah, I don't have bump stops or any sway bars & when its like that, well its inevitable that you'll shoot oout a coil at some point. All you do is either go really slowly back or forward until you come back down.

if ur R50 hasnt done this than you havent flexed it hard enough

mine has done this (on drivers side only)

flex_9-28-07-6.jpg

first of all i do not have OME shocks (which are monroes painted yellow and price doubled)

i have flexed it out hard enough (i was stuck on very soft sand and it dug down gnarly) that the spring was loose and you could grab it and shake it around

mine havent fallen out like pictured above, cause i have bumpstops still installed

So which is it? :chairfall:

no, shocks with too much travel (too long) will hyperextend the rear suspension, causing the rear coil to drop out. OME shocks will not do that.

Oops. My bad. Misread that one!

Jose

ur an idiot, kid. i said i got it loose but it didnt fall out. and you post a pic where it was loose and didnt fall out, and ask me "well which is it"

01silva pathy once again posting something he has no knowledge about

im out

No you very clearly posted a pic where the spring was doing more then just being "loose" I guess your qualifications of loose are 3in of gap. And wow, no knowlege? How can you say that we are talking about springs......go find a dirt lot and wheel....and im a idiot atleast i can type someones name right, brah