100k Miles

OldSlowReliable

Rolled over 100k :(

DSC_0339.jpg

This week's catch, these are about average, we get some that are bigger, some that are smaller, but the dogs tend to attack alot of the smaller ones, most of this batch are around 18", mind you these are without any special care, its just common for our garden i guess....

DSC_0391.jpg

Nice haul!! I tend to pick bnefore they get that big to reduce the seed content or stimulate the plant to start more but sometimes I'll let them get that big, scoop out the middle and stuff/bake them... MMMM!!!! The golden zuchini are my favorite.

And yeah, my pathy will hit 100k in a month or two also. Don't be sad, it's a comming of age like a 21st birthday... ;)

B

Nice haul!! I tend to pick bnefore they get that big to reduce the seed content or stimulate the plant to start more but sometimes I'll let them get that big, scoop out the middle and stuff/bake them... MMMM!!!! The golden zuchini are my favorite.

And yeah, my pathy will hit 100k in a month or two also. Don't be sad, it's a comming of age like a 21st birthday... ;)

B

Surprisingly, the seeds aren't bad atall, atleast this year....

ftmp its nice and solid save for the center few inches where it cavities out, but we use a round cookie cutter to take it out then fry em up as rings!

There is so much you can do with a mutant zucchini

that's what she said

:lol:

100k and why the frowny face? I rolled over 300k a couple months ago and still going strong!

I got this truck years ago when it had only 70k, and the owners had it detailed 1x a week, and now its slowly DETERIORATING! (hmm, spellcheck didn't argue with that spelling...) and i always love to get people confused when they ask how many miles are on it, and i can say like 85k or 90k for a 1991..

I'm really hopin that it lasts for another 200k at least, cause a new longblock motor is 1500 bucks!!!

It's not a chevy, ford, or dodge. These trucks, aside from rare situations, usually have the original motor until the end of it's life. My friends always ask me if I'm on the original engine, I said why wouldn't I be ???

yeh, when I do my engine swap my 3.0 block will be up for sale becuase there is nothing wrong with it and by that time I assume it will have over 300k on it since it has 236k now

guess I'd better change my sig to "over 230k" and get ready for a timing belt when I get to 240k .

Edited by MY1PATH

I dunno, If mine keeps on the slope its on now, Ima start getting a little worried! I has a horrible lifter tap, exhaust manifold leak (additionally I think) Its almost been drowned 2x, and the tranny has 'been goin' for the past 4 years!

Gotta say, it will be a tough choice once my tranny goes, whether to convert it, replace it with another auto, or buy a new truck and use it as a parts truck :S

Put a cooler in it for the tranny. My truck has 175,000 miles roughly converted from Km's and it has a slight lifter tap when I need an oil change and it had a manifold leak but 300 bucks later that was fixed. These are tough little motors. All of the hicks Nissan haters around here were surprised when a black 95 pathfinder won the "mud bogs".

Edited by adamzan

All of the hicks Nissan haters around here were surprised when a black 95 pathfinder one the "mud bogs".

Ditto x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Next servicing I'm taking it to a shop, gonna have them check EVERYTHING out, add a tranny gauge, cooler, diagnose tapping (pretty sure lifter, but could be exhaust or both) fix my lower radiator hose (its slipping off :S) and go from there....

I'd love to have this truck for years to come, it'd be great to have it alteast through college (getting it for great price)

My only real concerns are the tranny, and frame rails......hopefully neither come to pass!