Away from Paty

TheCrow

Hello Fellow Pathydrivers

I will be separated from my beloved Paty for the first time since I got it out of the dealer shop in 2005

Paty will be away from me for the first time , I will surely miss her I am trusting her to transport my family back at home on our mountain roads and thru winter weather and snow as they will be temporary moving back to home till year end since we are getting blessed in September by another baby girl .

I am planning to modify her in Lebanon as resources are much more available than here in Qatar , and will be driving her during September in Lebanon so definitely will off-road her on mountain terrains different than the desert she is used to

In December will be driving her on snow during my vacation can’t wait for that .

Paty will remain in Lebanon to be used by relatives during our absence and by us when were back home for vacation .

I am sad she will no longer be my daily driver but and I would be looking forward to drive her during my vacations when i am back at home .

It is hard to be away from Paty even if I still own her so I can imagine Jim’s case and I hope we can finally get back his truck for him .

Regards

Well since its prime objective is to prvide mobility to my wife and kids the R50 will be an excellent choice for them as daily driver and for me to hit the hills anytime i like hehehe

Glad you know about Lebanon and it's History it goes back to the Romans and ottomans ,,,, very rich in history hope to see you there at a time when i am there too

Edited by TheCrow

Sorry to hear Bud. Like you said though, she is just being relegated to other duties. At least you will still own her and be able to drive her at times. Rest easy knowing she is carrying your most valuable cargo...

B

Sorry to hear Bud. Like you said though, she is just being relegated to other duties. At least you will still own her and be able to drive her at times. Rest easy knowing she is carrying your most valuable cargo...

B

In deed

Everything will be fine. Good luck, TheCrow!

I am sure it will be i look forward to offroad her on snow

You will see her again. Do you still have the G wagon? You will have to get it finished so you can wheel it instead, and we expect pics/vids

Yes Dave i still have the G wagon currently it is stripped to the bones , and getting prepared for a complete paint job and the seats are getting reworked i should be able to finish the cosmetics by 20 th of August .

Definitly i will be posting pictures and videos if the forum will allow for a non pathy posts .

So what were you guys doing in Qatar (which let me say is the only name/word that I've seen without a U right behind the Q) if you're from Lebanon? Just working, playing in the desert, or what?

Heheheh well the desert is nice but I am definitly not here to play in the desert ;) i prefer greenery and moutains and snow to dusty and hot weather .

I work in Qatar and that's why i am living there .