Auto lock Hubs?

Hi my name is John, I have a 1994 Pathy, and right now i have the stock auto lock hubs on, and i have no 4x4. I'm thinking since i can get it into 4-low, my gears still reduce, so i don't think its the t-case, but im leaning towards the hubs./ I have never replaced them, but last time i replaced my rotors, the hubs came apart. just the internals, so i put them back together, and they haven't worked since then.

So i was thinking that the hubs were bad. so what are my best options for this?

well, you could check and see if you put them back together correctly.

or you could buy some used auto hubs if you want to stay stock

best bet would be to buy some manual locking hubs. they are very easy to put on and stronger than the stock autos.

Auto hubs are complicated little pieces.. if you don't get them back together right, they don't work. Even if you only have a problem on one side, you won't have any 4wd. Manual hubs are very simple, only 3-4 pieces to them, and install in a matter of minutes.

put it in 4wd and crawl forward slowly nad have someone look at the CVs...if they're turning then the hub is bad...another test is to get all 4 wheels off the ground and go.. to see which CV is turning and which wheel isnt...so if you see a CV spinning and no 4x4 then that is the bad hub...we had htis issue up at hollister with SC88 and did a quick trail swap and he was good to go