New Owner - Surrey, BC, Canada

Yendor

Just piced this up a week and a half ago. 300K. It needs a little work. I think the rear shocks need changing, as there is a little sag in the back and when we went camping, we were getting some rubbing when going over bumps. We've also stated to get a gas smell coming from the back and I still need to know why my meter fuse keeps blowing. (it's going back to the dealer tomorrow to see what's up with that.) Overall were happy with it, but I just need to get these small annoying problems fixed.

p6302136.th.jpg

Chirst eh Pezzy?

Who made him a Moderator anyway? :stickwack::new576:

Welcome to the Forums man. Plenty of us Canadians on here so don't sweat it. :welcome:

I'll be the first one to inform you though that playing with Pathfinders is Very addictive and one should take precautions to not go broke in the process. now......

Enjoy the wealth of information that is NPORA

I'll be the first one to inform you though that playing with Pathfinders is Very addictive and one should take precautions to not go broke in the process. now......

I guess that's better than playing with something else... :unsure:

Another CanoooK?? Are those border guards napping again??

Welcome to the forum!! Nice Pathy and that is an interesting grill guard. What brand??

B

I have the same grill guard that I got from nige. It was a dealer installed option.

Who made him a Moderator anyway?

Someone who wanted you watched... P...

:D

I have the same grill guard that I got from nige. It was a dealer installed option.

Ahh, I have never seen a Nissan tube front guard in person before and I guessed that pictures of them were aftermarket...

Are they better or worse than the square units?

B

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. :)

I've been doing a ton of reading the past few days. My wife's evil eye has turned into a horrible screeching noise. I think it's called nagging by some. I've always wanted this generation of Pathfinder and we almost bought one 10 years ago.(I wish I did) Now that our son is 2.5, we can do a lot more camping, so the PF was bought to replace my wife's 91 Civic. (soon for sale) My first mods will be to see if i can get a few more horses out of the engine.

Another CanoooK?? Are those border guards napping again??

Welcome to the forum!! Nice Pathy and that is an interesting grill guard. What brand??

B

Here's a better look at the grill.

p6302137.th.jpg

I've been doing a ton of reading the past few days. My wife's evil eye has turned into a horrible screeching noise. I think it's called nagging by some.

LOL!! I hope it doesn't turn into a steady roar!!! :D

Thanks for the other picture. I like the look, it's a good mount for the lights and I like the integral skid plate. If it's aluminum though, I'd question its usefulness in an accident... :shrug:

B

Here's a better look at the grill.

p6302137.th.jpg

She's a Beaut! I pick mine up in a few weeks. I tried to load up some pics but they are too big and I was too tired to figure out how to save the pics smaller. So if annyone has any tips let me know. They are jpg.

Back to BC and his Pathy... I like that Grill and I like those 93? bumpers? with the turn signals and fog lights next to each other.... keep us posted on the updates... I want to do some mods of my own later...

I have lots of friends from Canada, mostly from Ontario and surrounding area and they work in the film industry, one of them used to ba in the ED THE SOCK show. I do have a few in the west coast. (I used to play Halo 2 online and I just got along with those crazy Canadians!