The Russian version of a Hummer...a amphibious one...

Pinip

"It's powered by a mid-mounted VAZ 1.8 liter, 82 HP four cylinder...On the road it tops out at a leisurely 37 MPH, but since it's equipped with an on-board jet pump it can go 6.2 MPH on the water..."

http://jalopnik.com/5278887/aton+impulse-v...ocalypse-bogger :clickdalink:

Edited by Pinip

That's pretty cool!! It could use a little more power/top speed and I wonder how much noise that engine makes in the middle of the cabin like that but I dig the solo/center drivers seat!!

Looks pretty damn capable to me...

B

It would be amazing for a truck for the arctic or something....and i would feel like i was in STAR TREK while driving, (seat in the center is cool, but probably makes it hard to see much of anything)

I LOVE the rear seating, its kinda military like...ive always wanted that kinda thing....two seats facing forward, as spotters/gunners, and rear bench's seats for passengers

• 2 weeks later...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

2 videos so far.... love the thing...

btw in the first video the tire size reads 1300x600x533 which converts to 51x23x21....51's! IDK if they make tires like that available to the consumer unless its via tractors!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

2 videos so far.... love the thing...

btw in the first video the tire size reads 1300x600x533 which converts to 51x23x21....51's! IDK if they make tires like that available to the consumer unless its via tractors!

Interco makes a 54 inch bogger and I've heard that Pit bull is going to make a 52 inch growler.

Put a early dodge cummings in it and some old (you can find them) PBR jets in it that the army used a long time ago...it'll go then.