what is the stock ground clearance for a 90 pathfinder

shane

i c because i want to go to 32/11.5 and i want to make sure everything will be fine and what i have to do so it does not rub cuz i have 31/10.5 on now and there fine i just dont want to kill my hp or hurt my engine

post-16776-1242160182.jpg

i just measured it and ground to frame is 15in and the body is 18in is that good? i don't know stock ground clearance so i dont know how much its lifted

damn it i tryed so much to raise it i cranked up the tork bar put spacers in the back coils, replaced the shock absorbers with bigger f-150 absorbers and put on 31/10.5 i think im going to do a 2 or 3 inch body lift and get 32/11.5 is there anything i should know befor i do the body lift or get the 32s

if you aren't going any bigger than 32's get the 2" bl. if you run tougher trails, you should get a brace for your idler arm and some tie rod ends for trail spares

i just replaced all my tie rods and the cross bar. and im going to have to cut the fender for the 32s to fit and do a body lift witch iv never done any idea how?

Yea easy enough...buy the kit and install it...I bought my 3" kit from Steeevo (www.doitontherocks.com) and have a write up i believe in the garage section...tehre is also a pinned topic in one section discussing the BL installation

Edited by unccpathfinder

Check unccpathfinder's write up and the how too write up, I don't know abou tthe 2in kit, but the 3in will have you doeing a couple light modifications for the transfer case shifter and I had to do a little bit of adjustments for the trans shifter(5 speed and have a different center console) that and the majority including me tends to think the bumper brackets suck. If you want to I guess that could be considered cons, but otherwise I would have to say it's all on the good side. Usefull information, if/when you get one, read the instructions BEFORE you do it.