Wheel Spacers

PathyBack

I have been wanting to get new wheels along with a lift, but I figure that if I get some wheels spacers instead of the wheels I can save a lot of money and get a little bit of the look I want. My 95' XE with the fenders on just looks so skinny tracked!!!

well I have looked around and found a few places on the internet, but this place looks alright with a cost of $240. have any of you guys experienced buying/ installing these? any recommendations???

http://www.willysoffroadsupply.com/OK-WS41...h_Lug_Nuts.html

Thanks.

I think SteevO may have some over at ruggedrocksoffroad.com...I know at Calico he was talking to me about some...Great guy and pretty reasonable on prices and really reasonable on shipping and good communication

i second that opinion. steve has great service.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, stay away from wheel spacers, just on principal. $240 for them? You can get new steel rims for $300-350.:shrug:

Yeah, Steevo is a great guy to deal with...

B

I bet you could score some 15" black steel wheels for around $50 each new at Les Schwab.

Tirerack.com has 16" Ultra Type 62's in plain silver with 3.75" BS on sale for $69 each. 15's aren't on sale, apparently...$97. Same wheels I have. I didn't do a lot of searching, but it seems like you could probably get a set of new cheap wheels that still look good (or at least better than stock?) for about the same price as the spacers...