Howdy all...

vengeful

Howdy, all.

I may be new here, but I'm no n00b. :type: I've been on the AC board for well over a year. Had the Pathfinder since June of 2002, and have loved every minute of it!

I've got the A/C suspension lift, Warn manual hubs, Quest 125A Alternator (going in this weekend, hopefully (as long as Charley doesn't stick around too long... :angry: )). 18" Trans Cooler, Cobra CB Radio, bumpin system, Laptop Connection :aok: .

I'm hoping to fab up some sliders and a roof rack before I return to Rochester for school. I'm hoping to get some lights up there as well. A locker? Not yet, but hopefully in the spring.

I also own a 1983 VW Rabbit GTI. Currently it is simply a rolling shell with almost every part sitting in my garage. I'm in the process of restoring it (repairing all the rust) and swapping in a 2.0L 16V motor out of a 1992 VW Jetta GLI. I'll be fabbing up a cage for it as well. It is going to be a LONG buildup, but it's worth it, because VWs rock! :cool2: Yes, my Pathfinder, too, has a bit of Fahrvergnegen! :)

Anyways, a little bit about myself. I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Technology student at RIT in Rochester, NY. Love the school, Love the program, hate the area... :oops: I "live" in Arlington, VA (right outside of DC), so there's nothing for wheeling near me at home, but there is a good bit in the Finger Lakes in NY. And if I go out to the Catskills, there is a good bit of land to play around on...

Anyways, I'm boring y'all. I've been a member of NPORA for a while. In fact I'm member #103. I just discovered the updated, and very nicely done, forums. Good job guys!

Dan

http://www.cardomain.com/id/findapath for pictures (old hiney pictures, but pictures nonetheless)