33" Tires

OldSlowReliable

I searched but i couldn't find anything!!!! I SWEAR!

So I may be getting free 33x12.5x16.5" tires :D but i gotta drive 3 hour round trip to get them if the deal goes through.... which my pathfinder won't be used for

So anyone with 33" tires know/think that a set of 4 will fit in the back of my 98 malibu?

Im willing to use the trunk, back seats, and passenger seat, so yeah...LOL

Edited by OldSlowReliable

Well, we've fit 5 33s in my friend's dad's 2003 300M before. The trunk is only a little bigger than your Malibu. I'd say you can do it.

There were 2 in the trunk, 2 in the back seat, and 1 in the front seat.

Edited by Kingman

4 31's barely fit in the back of my pathfinder. i think i may have had 3 33's in the back and one of them on the roof too. i can't remember. they are big tires though.

you could probably fit 2 in the trunk if you leave the lid open and one in the back seat. you could take the front passanger seat out of the car to fit the last one in

Edited by nige

2 in the back seat? you should be alright. You might have to make one ride shotgun with you. Bring some of those rachet straps just incase you need to leave the trunk open

4 31's barely fit in the back of my pathfinder

!?!? I was able to fit 5 31's and a t-case in the back of my pathy with room to spare. how did only 4 barely fit your yours?

were yours mounted on wheels?

yup! and they're a lil taller than my old 31's

maybe that bulge in the headliner for the speakers on the newer wd21's has something to do with it.

Edited by MY1PATH

I've fit 4 33 Mastercraft MTs mounted on wheels in my Pathy before with room to spare including my mounted tool/junk box in the back.

There is plenty of room.

are oyu putting then on your pathy when you get home? if yes, i really hope you have LOTS of lift to fit that rim size........... and don't plan on airing them down much, 16.5" rims have a great tendency to blow off bead.....

and yes, you can do eeeeeeeeeeeeeet! stuff them in that malibu!

Edited by Slick

lol, these are a 'preemptive' action....free 33's with over 50% tread?! i mean, that cuts like 1000 bucks off my costs :D

These will be sitting in my basement until i can 1) convince my ma and 2) buy the lift components

No rims on these, and i was kinda wondering about the 16.5 rim size...its kinda odd and im worried i won't be able to get the correct size rims for cheap :S

This may sound stupid, but will 16.5's fit on 17s?

lol, i really hope the deal goes through :D

I guess ill find out when i get there, i took the ruler out there today and i think i can fit one in the passenger, atleast one in the trunk, and one or two in the back......

kinda pumped to try it ;)

also getting a 10 dollar 4' cb antenna on the way back up from the tire guy :D :D :D

This may sound stupid, but will 16.5's fit on 17s?

I don't think that would work... I am a little concerned being that your picking up 33's for a 16.5. If I'm not mistaken that is a dieing size... (hard to find rims, hard to find tires once the onces your picking up wear out)

I don't think that would work... I am a little concerned being that your picking up 33's for a 16.5. If I'm not mistaken that is a dieing size... (hard to find rims, hard to find tires once the onces your picking up wear out)

Yeah, that was the issue that i was concerned with too..... idk, assuming the guy 1st in line doesn't take em...it really can't hurt to pick em up :\

4 31's barely fit in the back of my pathfinder. i think i may have had 3 33's in the back and one of them on the roof too. i can't remember. they are big tires though.

you could probably fit 2 in the trunk if you leave the lid open and one in the back seat. you could take the front passanger seat out of the car to fit the last one in

Are you sure about that, I recently had 4 33" tsl swampers in the back of my pathfinder and still had room to spare.